Let's talk foam cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I have both types. the pressure washer one really puts out a nice THICK foam. but I don't want to drag the pressure washer out every time. so I bought the one that gos on the hose. the foam is not as thick but it does a nice job. I use honey dew or mr pink from chem guys for my maintenance washes and Citrus wash and gloss (also chem guys) when I need something stronger

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is some serious foam. What soap are you using and how much per container of water mix ratio do you use with those units?

Good to see the detailing talk up and running with better weather coming around.

Yeah you will notice a thicker foam from the foam lance. I typically use 4-5 oz. of Chemical Guys Citrus Wash when I am using my foam lance, however for normal washes you only need to use 2-3 oz. I use a stronger ratio because I want to fully clean and strip the surface of any sealants or waxes that might be on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd