Let's talk foam cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir. I followed this thread last summer and wanted something simple and quick. I already use the quick connect Gardena ends for the nozzles and hose for simplicity.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Just followed up with HF and I guess my numbers were off a bit. $11 for the nozzle. You still want me get you one if they still have it in the store? Sorry for the misinformation. Let me know.

http://www.harborfreight.com/car-wash-nozzle-60773.html

@yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find it online but now that I do I will just order it. Thank you though!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All good sir. Glad to help out. Do you still use Meguiar's Gold Class soap?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All good sir. Glad to help out. Do you still use Meguiar's Gold Class soap?
I haven't washed a car at home since like November but I still have it, lol. I will use it again this year as it is way cheaper and always been good to me.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good enough to hear. Sorry I forget since weather is a non-issue for me and can wash the truck any day it is not raining. Haha.

Thanks for the advice. Will have to pick some up since the price is right and the bubbles reviews are good too.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good enough to hear. Sorry I forget since weather is a non-issue for me and can wash the truck any day it is not raining. Haha.

Thanks for the advice. Will have to pick some up since the price is right and the bubbles reviews are good too.
I no have warm weather year round :(

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
Serious detailing weather is almost here for everyone. Found this little gem at Harbor Freight the other day for about $5 just walking thru the aisles looking for deals. Basically just a fancier hose nozzle, but has been working really well. Even motivated the wife to get out and wash the Odyssey with the kids. They loved the bubbles.

EDIT: HF price is $11
http://www.harborfreight.com/car-wash-nozzle-60773.html

Multi selector spray head. 100mL/3.5 oz soap dispenser cup with o-ring seal. Quick male connector to hose. Can switch between soap and water spray by adjustment on top. I usually use Jet to lay down a nice coat of bubbles and let it soak, double bucket wash with Grit Guards, then hit it with the Shower for an even, clean rinse.

Not as fancy as some of the other cannons or pressure washers previously noted, but has proven to be quite effective. Just thought I'd share.

View attachment 60556

View attachment 60557

I had this for a bit worked ok when I didn't want to break out the pressure washer. I bought the Chem Guys Foam blaster. I LOVE that thing! has quick connects so u can just take it on and off the sprayer

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That blaster is pretty cool. I just wanted something quick, easy and cheapish for the wife to use as well and not be too concerned if she mangled it.

It was more an impulse buy while I was at the store and it has worked out great so far.

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do have options if you are not using your pressure washer all the time. You have foam gun, which is just used with your regular garden hose and not your pressure washer. You then have a foam lance, which is used with your pressure washer. You will typically get the best foam from a lance, however the foam gun is also very handy and can generate a decent amount of foam.

Gilmour-Foamaster-II-Foam-Gun-14-Gallon-Tank_210_1_m_9489.jpg
DI-Accessories-Foam-Lance_770_1_m_2242.jpg

atP4JJXJSSGTySnXFGR5_y12EVdzZpForBWTTq4jm946qimUjQqYfwa2gqWW6KZskJu1Bcqk0i8_rnc9Rd7ttqSceo3ThPUNIkv9iGA7v9XajAz0D3O9GL3dDQ_PG4rfyxjJTWJMbz85Gl2-NpX8_L0KpwVjmddbYIl8q7SKiHZ5aVcVEaTbJy22E9L3k7dpCCdx0WCZqcGI_gcCs2L8CNBD8RasdA3x0o0ntdWaroJpIHrhaL_P-k_MS6fsGqmnzFd7UPCuXGwL0sNiRG1NiOZcFLxhID1CbDLmlNU4FNLuU9eZmnHz6sm-Sct3vxR4vaVnINxJQsNOh8WZ54o4uMhNoT6tpOwhh6nQTsCUo74QND1uxlNTBC_V3PEgwRGyI594GCdZeyrCIcW0nelPBLVGnfTIr7of0HtWzGaptkeJMZmO5TDTR6aQkJT-Lf1pdYj9kXIH8xGMqWhtoUWTmxNCewV7SBYA7EoMXDArUJleRXwi4RTDmtW-lQKHjolyeOtLl7tpYjKDS-ZZEPGRrcciAwOies9jpNC50VRPjRox6lbXpt566RQLJJtnvdYvsbdY=w1680-h962-no

I usually use a foam lance, however I am also going to be picking up a gun to use for quick washes on my personal car when I don't feel like using the pressure washer.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is some serious foam. What soap are you using and how much per container of water mix ratio do you use with those units?

Good to see the detailing talk up and running with better weather coming around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt