Let's talk about a misfire [code]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep new plug wires fixed it up....weird timing, but glad it was an easy fix.

I don't think it was weird timing. ****** wires that will barely survive their initial installation were pulled off and reinstalled at least once, and I'm sure the exhaust monkeys weren't very gentle or even used a puller tool.

Really, I'd say they did you a favor killing these off now rather than them failing later when you're stranded somewhere distant cuz you lost three cylinders.

OP
OP
Derick

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it was weird timing. ****** wires that will barely survive their initial installation were pulled off and reinstalled at least once, and I'm sure the exhaust monkeys weren't very gentle or even used a puller tool.

Really, I'd say they did you a favor killing these off now rather than them failing later when you're stranded somewhere distant cuz you lost three cylinders.
Yeah I agree... I'm just so surprised, I seriously thought that the Duralast gold was a decent brand. I never really bought them too much, not sure why I got these wires from them but nonetheless here we are. I do have a slight hesitation on WOT but there were definitely no misfires according to the ecu... But that had been present forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep