Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2.5” from Rough Country, then I got a 1” off of Amazon. It rides just like factory. And on the headlights I just wet sand them with some fine sandpaper until all the oxidation is off of them, then I spray them with clear coat. Only had to do it once on this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm going to have to try that on my headlights. I'll also look into that lift, it looks great.

Bwiggins1985

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve got a 2.5” from Rough Country, then I got a 1” off of Amazon. It rides just like factory. And on the headlights I just wet sand them with some fine sandpaper until all the oxidation is off of them, then I spray them with clear coat. Only had to do it once on this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you install the 1” vs the 2.5” spacers? Did you have to change UCAs? Or anything like that?

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, are those 285/70R17s? I'd also recommend getting rid of the pinstripe, since pinstripes scream "grandpa truck" to me, but that's just my opinion.
I erased the buggy bumpers on mine as well...still looking good!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AustinL1219

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good, are those 285/70R17s? I'd also recommend getting rid of the pinstripe, since pinstripes scream "grandpa truck" to me, but that's just my opinion.
Yessir! And I honestly don’t really notice the pinstripes but maybe I’ll get rid of em

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989