Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FishinGuns

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
No, was a Federal administrative vehicle that was stationed in Chicago. I had to clean up both front door tops from antennas and I have a few holes drilled in the interior plastic in the rear trunk area. I believe it was a comms / surveillance vehicle.

Plus it didn’t have the typical lines from removing decals that would have been on there previously.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
No, was a Federal administrative vehicle that was stationed in Chicago. I had to clean up both front door tops from antennas and I have a few holes drilled in the interior plastic in the rear trunk area. I believe it was a comms / surveillance vehicle.

Plus it didn’t have the typical lines from removing decals that would have been on there previously.
Pretty cool stuff. Thx.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@
My intro post. My 2012 2500 Federale’ Comms vehicle. Bought it in Feb. with 45,000 miles. Bullet Liner exterior chip guard and Krown rustproofing/undercoating.

She’s sporting at Skyjacker 3” front 2” rear, Fox 2.0 RR’s w/CD Adj. from Accutune. Kryptonite Steering. 255/80R17 Toyo Open Country ATIII’s, including full size spare on an OEM alloy rim. H2 wheels powder coated bright silver sparkle w/Chev center caps (MI winters…). Waiting on ARH headers then will Blackbear tune. Will do 4.10’s and ARB up front for pulling my river boat out in slick conditions Up North in a bit. Air Lift rear bags for heavy trips. Really happy with how it’s turned out thus far! My plan is at least 300,000.
@FishinGuns What an absolute tank! Thanks for sharing this unique rig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC