Let Me See Your Tahoe, Yukon, Or Denali!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddylo714

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a 2005 LT tahoe yesterday with 110,889 miles on the clock. For $4500 3 owner car. The color is white RWD. The outside looks great except for a section next to the door where the clear coat is coming off.

The interior also looks good the drivers seat has a small tear which I will fix. Moon roof works properly.

I think I got a great deal on this truck. It has a new water pump and thermostat. I will be buying new brakes and rotors for my piece of mind and changing all fluids in the next coming weeks. A/C blows cold air.

Finally, after many years of wanting a Tahoe I finally get one. I will include pictures later but its all stock nothing is custom. It might stay like that other then upgrading the sound system.

Screenshot_20190816-043048_Facebook.jpg

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 2005 LT tahoe yesterday with 110,889 miles on the clock. For $4500 3 owner car. The color is white RWD. The outside looks great except for a section next to the door where the clear coat is coming off.

The interior also looks good the drivers seat has a small tear which I will fix. Moon roof works properly.

I think I got a great deal on this truck. It has a new water pump and thermostat. I will be buying new brakes and rotors for my piece of mind and changing all fluids in the next coming weeks. A/C blows cold air.

Finally, after many years of wanting a Tahoe I finally get one. I will include pictures later but its all stock nothing is custom. It might stay like that other then upgrading the sound system.

View attachment 228800

Looks awesome and very well maintained. Nice find.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

View attachment 228800

Great deal, indeed!

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Michigan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Booya. Lift/level/tire specs?

No lift, no level as far as I know. I bought it about 2 years ago. It came with 275/60r20 but those wore down and now running hankook dynapro Atm 275/55r20

First pic is with the hankooks. second pic is with the 275/60r20

Looked a bit better with the 60 series though

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins