Let’s talk about Max Trailering Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about you all, but the trailering camera views drive me nuts in this thing. Can you turn off the red and yellow warning triangles? Pisses me off getting close to the trailer and those warnings go off right in the line of sight.

spanz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
did the dealer say WHY they would not allow you to order it with Max Trailering package?

i would tell that dealer where to get off, and go find another one. these things are NOT CHEAP. You want what you want

OP
OP
C

CruisaC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Also, for some of the more desirable or necessary components what would aftermarket install look like/cost?

crankin

Reaction score
did the dealer say WHY they would not allow you to order it with Max Trailering package?

i would tell that dealer where to get off, and go find another one. these things are NOT CHEAP. You want what you want
0% constraint until at least Oct for the Max trailer package I have read. and the 3.0L is at 15% availability

crankin

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I get a 2022 yukon xl with NO max tow package. Will it still come with the tow haul button so the transmission revs higher on acceleration and uses engine braking on deceleration?

Also at what transmission temperatures should I be concerned with while towing ?

crankin

Reaction score
Also, for some of the more desirable or necessary components what would aftermarket install look like/cost?
I am installing a curt spectrum brake controller on mine. Dealer installed $430 cad

suterusu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I get a 2022 yukon xl with NO max tow package. Will it still come with the tow haul button so the transmission revs higher on acceleration and uses engine braking on deceleration?

Also at what transmission temperatures should I be concerned with while towing ?

Yes, tow haul is still there. I have a '21 SLT diesel and use a Curt Echo bluetooth TBC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01