Left rear door doesn't unlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keefe007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 Tahoe PPV

The left year door lock doesn't unlock when pressing the driver unlock button. All 3 other doors unlock fine. I don't hear any clicking in the LR actuator. What's interesting is that I do hear the left rear actuator do something when I enable or disable child locks.

What could be the issue?

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Could be the actuator, or something the cop shop did to the wiring, or the linkages inside the door.

Unfortunately they do not all use a standard method to disable the rear doors.

OP
OP
K

Keefe007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The upfitter said it should be working and it did seem to work when i first got the vehicle but after taking the door panel off and then back on it doesn't work anymore.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having the exact same issue on the exact same door. Sometimes it doesn't unlock, sometimes it doesn't lock, sometimes it's fine. I also hear a sound in there when I press the lock/unlock button, so I feel like it's trying to move. Been too lazy to take the panel off to investigate, since it's intermittent. Would imagine it could somehow be binding someplace? Thanks for the reminder to add this to the ever-present punch list. Good fortune with the fix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons