LED Lighting for not just the front grill GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking of redesigning the fender emblem on my AT4 from the stock version to one similar to the front grill (illuminated version). But not with "GMC", rather "AT4". While the designing wont be an issue, my question is more for where the LED's can be tapped into to allow proper turn on/off..would like them to turn on when DRL is active.

Much thanks

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need the same answer. My front emblem does not illuminate with just the DRL and I find it very annoying. I see others who have the front emblem illuminated with just the DRL so it must just be the power wire for my emblem is not pinned in the needed location in the plug. You just need to tap into the correct wire of the headlight connector

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if an "AT4" can be fabricated to replace the front grille "GMC" logo... And illuminated. How sweet would that be!!! Sign me up if anyone does it.

OP
OP
Fast_AT4

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if an "AT4" can be fabricated to replace the front grille "GMC" logo... And illuminated. How sweet would that be!!! Sign me up if anyone does it.
I will be designing/3D printing quite a few items very soon. All items will be offered on my website.

Might trey to become a Vendor here...as that area seems to be lacking a bit tbh.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be designing/3D printing quite a few items very soon. All items will be offered on my website.

Might trey to become a Vendor here...as that area seems to be lacking a bit tbh.
Sign me up as the first person to order the "AT4" replacement logo for the front grill. I want "AT4" in black lettering.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to replace that GMC emblem with one from the Silverado that says 5.3 V8, but I don't know if they are the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franny