LED headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7SubTrooper

Reaction score
Hello. Our led kits has been proved as the most powerful led bulbs for any vehicle application.

We have the brightest bulbs for headlights with 12000 lms with 5 years warranty, here is the link in case you may want to take a look at it.

https://vanquishauto.com/led-headli...a-output-12000-lumens-bright-white-6000k.html

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I look up my 2007 Suburban a low beam option does not come up. Only high beams and other bulbs. I'm looking for maybe better than stock but really want long lasting. Auto part store replacement bulbs usually last a month over a year warranty and it gets old taking the headlight housings out constantly.

eyecandynsx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Against my better judgement, I ordered a set of the Morimoto 2 stroke 2.0. Not sure whether they'll fit, or how the output is. They were back ordered, but shipped yesterday. Ill take some before and after shots. I've always been a hid retrofit guy, but thats just not in the cards at this point time. If they suck or dont fit, I'll send them back.

7SubTrooper

Reaction score
View attachment 198119

Ive had these running without issues a few days after the purchase date. No clearance issue, plenty of light output on the unlit roads here in the sticks. And at that price its a good way to find out if led headlights are for you or not. Just my 2 cents.
I ordered similar ones. Same brand. Maybe the next version. They look almost the same and I can't get the headlight housing all the way in with out the heatsinks touching and blocking it

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered similar ones. Same brand. Maybe the next version. They look almost the same and I can't get the headlight housing all the way in with out the heatsinks touching and blocking it

Really? Mine have a good 2” of room left they must of made the sinks bigger.