LED headlight and foglight bulbs.2015 LT with factory projector headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYCMIKE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I ordered a set of led headlight bulbs off of Amazon. No surprise the pins didn't line up so they did not fit. Anyone know which bulbs to get and best place/price to get them? Also looking to change the foglight bulbs to yellow led bulbs. TIA

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I ordered a set of led headlight bulbs off of Amazon. No surprise the pins didn't line up so they did not fit. Anyone know which bulbs to get and best place/price to get them? Also looking to change the foglight bulbs to yellow led bulbs. TIA

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Are you sure you picked the correct size type?

For the fog lights, some brands offer dual colour (switch on to white, then off, and then back on switches to yellow, and so on).

Low Beam: (H11) for halogen, 3DS for HID but it won’t fit I guess if it wasn’t equipped from the factory.

High Beam: 9005 (I use LASFIT).

Fog Light: Psx26w (I use LASFIT, but the light pattern is not good for me. May be I have to do more adjustments as it is 360 degree rotation adj bulb).

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered my low beam LEDs off of amazon yesterday. I will see how they work this weekend.

bqueck

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just installed VLEDs MicroEvolution LEDs for my low-beams (2015 Yukon XL SLT). Easy plug n play swap, and they fit without having to do anything to the dust covers. Fans are a little noisy - they can be heard standing next to the vehicle while it's off. Can't hear them inside while driving. Doing fogs next.

I noticed that when I turn them on, my DRLs get dimmer. Don't know if that's normal operation - I didn't pay attention to that prior to installing LEDs.

https://www.vleds.com/shop-application/application-low-beam/h11-h8-h9/micro-evo-h11-h16-h8-h9.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak