Led Bulb Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You said this in your OP. I am confused.

"Recently purchased some LED's bulbs off Amazon that had good reviews but once I installed them they really made no difference other than the color of the light...I have a hard time at night seeing everything due to these bulbs."

I am not asking if this is the second set of the ones you just ordered and provided a link for. I was curious what you bought when you made the statement that I just posted from your OP.

latvius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You said this in your OP. I am confused.

"Recently purchased some LED's bulbs off Amazon that had good reviews but once I installed them they really made no difference other than the color of the light...I have a hard time at night seeing everything due to these bulbs."

I am not asking if this is the second set of the ones you just ordered and provided a link for. I was curious what you bought when you made the statement that I just posted from your OP.

I am not the OP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu