Learning All About My Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seapro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a used 2007 Yukon Denali to tow my boat and take trips with. I live in South San Francisco, CA and I am pretty much surrounded by salt water. I am retired and love to fish and golf. I do most of the repairs on the Yukon myself so I found this Website and now I am hooked! Looking forward getting some help and giving some too, I hope.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a used 2007 Yukon Denali to tow my boat and take trips with. I live in South San Francisco, CA and I am pretty much surrounded by salt water. I am retired and love to fish and golf. I do most of the repairs on the Yukon myself so I found this Website and now I am hooked! Looking forward getting some help and giving some too, I hope.
Welcome from Florida as well! What do you like to fish for?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

OP
OP
Seapro

Seapro

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.
Thanks for the welcome. I will follow up with some pics later. Got some minor surgery coming up and lots of stuff to get done before. I see we both have 2007s. I am just getting my suspension module program and should get it back at the end of the week, hope it was the issue.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aloha & Welcome from O'ahu Hawaii. Sounds like you fish for whatever bites, then it's on the dinner table. I can relate to that! I take it you stay close to shore. I've seen some 12' boats go out and bring back large sailfish or striped marlin. They strap it to the side of the boat and race to shore before the sharks get a whiff of it. Although I have seen small boats come into Waianae Boat Harbor with the fish tail hanging out over the transom. Gotta love the effort! Aloha!