Leaf Spring Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adubree86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 94 Yukon GT that has a busted rear leaf spring. I've searched the internet and the only replacement leafs I can find come in a lift. Are there any springs out there that are a direct replace with a 0" lift?

OP
OP
A

adubree86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw that thread. Will the leafs your linked fit a yukon? Vehicle application lists blazer and jimmy. Sorry if this is a dumb question. Just now learning this vehicle.

OP
OP
A

adubree86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for the help. I'm actually located in Lenexa KS which is only a 35 minute drive from General Springs warehouse. I'll call them and should be able to go pick em up and avoid shipping.

BladeMaker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I'm searching for leaf springs for a 97 yukon. The place above has decently prices springs, but to ship 2 to Alberta, Canada is $250 for the cheapest shipping option. $350 for express. That is on top of the cost of the leafs. I won't pay more for the shipping than for the springs. That's just crazy. Anyone know of a company with decent springs/prices in Canada or that ships cheaper to Canada?

jz57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For rear suspension leaf spring, go to Stanly spring, Summit Racing sells it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st