Laura GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SippiBelle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, the YUKON we wanted at Laura’s is gone. I’ve found another and currently with rebates and employee pricing and before TTR the price is $53k. Yukon has open road package and is a premium edition with chrome grille, 22 in wheels regularly $66kDo you guys think I can get $53k OTD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the MSRP is around 66k and you are getting about 13k off MSRP? The deals that they advertise are what you pay (until they work out more incentives from GM and reduce the price more that price will be firm).
Can you sign up for the price watch on a couple of vehicles that meet your criteria and wait a while? In todays electronic world you can pounce immediately when the price drops to more than 25% off MSRP which is where you want to be. If it is a 66k MSRP you should be looking at less than 50k for a killer deal.
Note: Even if you have cash they will need you to finance a small amount through GM financing maybe 8k or so to get that 1k incentive in the deal. Oh and in most states you will have to pay sales taxes on the rebated amount even though it is a nonexistent value. Uncle Sam is one greedy little monster.

OP
OP
S

SippiBelle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. This pricing also includes the GM employee discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what others thought last year right after employee pricing and it didn't happen. Several were complaining that they should have purchased during the employee pricing.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what others thought last year right after employee pricing and it didn't happen. Several were complaining that they should have purchased during the employee pricing.

I went ahead and bought so you other guys can take advantage of the cost savings when they knock a big chunk off. Thats just how my luck goes, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne