Laura GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SippiBelle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
looking to purchase a 18 Yukon with open road package. Does Laura GMC usually take employer pricing from the sale price listed on the website?

MVR 155

Reaction score
I purchased my 2015 Yukon Denali from Laura and have sent another 3 people there to buy. The price listed on their site is the price you pay. Sometimes they will list trade in cash or loyalty cash in that price which could come off the discount if you don't qualify. Their price is not inclusive of any employee/supplier discount/incentive. My brother in law just bought a new 2018 Yukon XL SLT from them about 10 days ago. My experience as well as everyone else I've sent there has been pretty much seamless. They have the best pricing hand's down. I have a close friend who is a parts manager at a local dealer, he's been there 15 years. When I was shopping for my truck he put me in touch with the GM of his dealer. The GM flat out told me that Laura would be $1,500-2,000 cheaper than his absolute best price, they also would have had to locate a truck and dealer trade. I spent $30 on an AmTrak ticket, a rep from Laura picked me up at the St. Louis train station and they had me in/out in no time. Sure it cost me a full day but I saved just shy of $2K on my truck vs. the best local deal available.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never bought from Laura, but a buddy has and he has recommended several people to them. I was looking at a sierra 2500, and while the pictures looked good - they had nothing of the undercarriage. It was a 2500 duramax crew cab, 200k miles, and I think they wanted 8900 or so for it. So it was a really fair price. A quick phone call and the salesman told me it did have a significant amount of rust (probably why it was so reasonably priced). I wasnt able to do business with them on that, but I applaud them for being honest and following up as requested when I was just a phone call at that point.

Boatguy272

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are great to deal with .... I went there to buy a 2500 Denaili pick up. They ended up putting gas in the diesel tank on accident before my test drive so it died on me on the test drive, Unfortunately it was the only unit they had that was exactly what I wanted.

We ended going a different route with the RST obvioulsy but I would go back there in a second.

If you like to negotiate, this isnt the palce for you though !!!

Mike Gee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Laura CHEVROLET-BUICK-GMC prices are usually lower than employer prices, supplier discounts, etc, but you should always ask for their best “internet” price on the website before going, or sign up for price updates if you are not in a rush and get best deals.

@Tiki Laura is THE Chevrolet equivalent dealer. EDIT - Sorry Tiki, I have never been there, just going by a few friends that buy there often, but I am told Laura Chevrolet is located in MO just southwest of St. Louis rather than where the main Laura GMC volume truck dealership is located in Collinsville, IL just east of St. Louis. I am told that you can make a good deal on a Chevy with them as well, but for trucks GMC is the way to go anyway IMHO. This coming from a former Ford man who went back to GMC after a 2015 F-150 and a Tahoe before that. Ford Explorer before that was worst vehicle I ever owned just slightly better than the Bronco before it. Laura also has Ford and many other make dealerships in the St. Louis area.

My best friend just bought his 3rd truck from them Friday and gets a better deal every time he goes, $15k +/- off MSRP for a 2018 GMC Sierra. 2019 prices are not quite that good of course. He did just walked in and bought it off the lot and drove away 2 hours later after the paperwork, extended warranty hard-sale (JUST SAY NO) and dealer prep on the vehicle.

looking to purchase a 18 Yukon with open road package. Does Laura GMC usually take employer pricing from the sale price listed on the website?

As far as i know, supplier discount, etc is only available on certain vehicles. In my research Lauras price is better than any savings from that program.

I wish there was a Chevrolet equivalent dealer.

Last edited:

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought from laura a few weeks ago. They were pretty good but it did take them a LONG time to get the paperwork done and clean the vehicle. That was my only complaint. Other than the wait, everything else was smooth and exactly what they said. Anyone buying, shoot them my name and I get a referral bonus, lol

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have bought my last 2 NEW Sierras from Laura GMC (17 and 18). Last one was over 18k off MSRP! Key is to sign up on their website for pricing updates for whatever it is that you are looking for and WAIT (it might take months for that "special price" to hit). Be ready to call them on a moments notice with a CC number as soon as the price drops, it will sell almost immediately. Some incredible deals for people that do not have to buy right away and have cash.
IMG_6108.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11