Latest acquisition. 15 Burb....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigkevschopshop

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna fix the 04?
I fixed it, sold it at a loss last sunday. I love the NBS platform in many ways, I think that truck just hated me... So I don't miss it... I still miss my 03 I had years ago some days... But the 04... NOPE... I think when a ride just completely just keeps sticking the middle finger up at me... I get done... That fluke accident happening with the regulator made no sense... It was put together right, and everything... When it almost takes me and the wife out... That is the point where it doesn't stay... If she was driving it, it would have burnt...

So onward to new things I guess... This is one of two vehicles that fit my broad shoulders ok that has been made in the last 7 years... The other is the 19 and up rams....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I fixed it, sold it at a loss last sunday. I love the NBS platform in many ways, I think that truck just hated me... So I don't miss it... I still miss my 03 I had years ago some days... But the 04... NOPE... I think when a ride just completely just keeps sticking the middle finger up at me... I get done... That fluke accident happening with the regulator made no sense... It was put together right, and everything... When it almost takes me and the wife out... That is the point where it doesn't stay... If she was driving it, it would have burnt...

So onward to new things I guess... This is one of two vehicles that fit my broad shoulders ok that has been made in the last 7 years... The other is the 19 and up rams....
I've had cars like that--they just hated me too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts