Lane Change Assist (LCA) doesn’t alert after new front camera install 2017 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMtn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My front camera went bad and was dealer replaced. All the functions auto high beams , front crash , and lane change sensor seems to be working however I don’t get alerts in seat or beeps when it identifies Lange change issues. I can see it change to red in the dash so I know it’s identifying the issue. Anything quick that the dealer may not have done. They are a PIA to go badk to … again

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You may need to go into vehicle personalization to enable seat shake. I have mine turned off.

OP
OP
M

MaineMtn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You may need to go into vehicle personalization to enable seat shake. I have mine turned off.
thanks, unfortunately, it's on. I also tried "beep" and no beeps. Dealer's response... bring it by... in like a week and leave it with us... again. literally zero effort on their part to diagnose

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne