Labor day Long Island meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would share with anyone that is in the area and would like to go. It's been every Monday and is a big turnout. Vehicles range from imports, old and new muscle cars, choppers, street bikes, lifted and air ride trucks. Overall you get a little bit of everything. I'll be there with the family in my big baby. It could be a nice TYF meet. Bald hill is located off exit 63 of the LIE. This was just a copy and paste.

Mini-Island Import Day at Bald Hill on Labor Day at 2 PM
**Please share and post in other forums and on Facebook**

We know you have all be waiting for the next installment of Island Import Day but we are still working on a location that will be big enough. But for now we decided to feed your appetite just a little by having a mini-Island Import Day on Labor Day Monday at Bald Hill. It will be like the Monday Night Takeover Event except with more vendors, food, and giveaways.

We are not going to discriminate against muscle or domestic cars so they are welcome also.

Please only take up one spot as we will need all the available spots in the lot.

Also if you feel as though your car is not show worthy or is kind of stock, we prefer that you park in the spectator lot since there will be so many fresh cars coming out and we would really like to have as many as possible in the main lot.

This is brought to you by:

- Island Import Performance
- Streetwheelz
- JVC Broadcasting

It will still be only $5 to get in to cover venue charges

Thanks and hope to see you there.

Facebook Event Page:
Mini-Island Import Day | Facebook

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
i wish someone would actually set up a real GMFS meet...I offer to host one at my house but no takers...not enough NYers on here

but if I'm not getting laid I will be there..... :)

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good so I'm putting you down as a definite. Just kidding lol. My brother has gone for the past few weeks and the lot gets pretty full. Lots of nice cars, I was there Monday and since the rain was on and off a few cars still came and were still showing up as I left at 7:30. With it being on a few forums it should be an extra nice turnout.

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol. Hopefully you do but till after the show.
Come on people I know there are more from Long island on here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63