KYB, I'm a fan now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmalcolm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad i saw this. I have a PPV and need to replace the rear shocks so going to give these a shot to help out the rear ride of the truck. Ive lowered the Tahoe 2/4 and have the shock extensions so just going to keep them in for now with the KYB rear shocks. Will post an update when I get them installed and driving on them

S1W99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which ones did you get? I have a set of KYB's (KG5040 Gas-A-Just for my Premium Smooth Ride) sitting here waiting for a warm day for install on the front. Sure looking forward to getting them on the rig and testing them. Might do 'em tomorrow since it will be the only warm day for the next couple of weeks.
Did you finally put these struts on? I have a 2012 LT with the premium smooth ride and new ACDelco OE struts and it's not that smooth. I'm researching trying to figure out what I need to swap them out with.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they’re not discontinued.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you finally put these struts on? I have a 2012 LT with the premium smooth ride and new ACDelco OE struts and it's not that smooth. I'm researching trying to figure out what I need to swap them out with.

I did, but mine are not struts, it's a 2004. So a different suspension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts