KOKO Kuture Wheels for Tahoe/Yukon at CARiD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While new performance chip, exhaust system or cold air intake could perfectly highlight the aggressive character of your Chevy Tahoe, nothing will underline it's style better than a set of custom built aftermarket wheels by KOKO Kuture.

Manufactured to look and perform better than your original wheels, KOKO Kuture packages will ensure years of great looks and durability. The wheels are available in the most popular sizes and are covered with the stylish milticolor finishes.

* Click to view the full selection of Koko Cuture wheels;

koko-wheels-tahoe-4.jpg
koko-wheels-tahoe-1.jpg
koko-wheels-tahoe-2.jpg
koko-wheels-tahoe-3.jpg

Don't forget to get your wheels aligned after the installation.

Improve the look of your Chevy Tahoe and personalize it to your taste with KOKO Kuture. Find the full selection at CARiD.

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a set of rims for my 2012 tahoe with TPMS. I want something like the 2 crave NO11 with red strip. i notice you have them ava on the site but with out the stripe. can you give me a price for them if you can get them, or something pretty much like it. its for my wife and she wants something like that designs with a lip and red strip. the truck is dropped on toss bags in the rear and TBSS's front 4in drop.
Also do you give military discount or forum? also can you give me a quote with mounted/balanced ready to install and just the rims with the everything except tires. thanks a lot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt