Knock Sensor - P0332 w/engine light.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
donjetman

donjetman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My $30 scan tool says "Knock sensor 2 circuit low bank 2". I clear it and it comes right back. Vehicle runs great no other issues. 172k miles. What do y'all think? Change the pax side knock sensor and harness?
*P0332 UPDATE* I started this thread, and after a fresh load of premium unleaded engine check light hasn't been back. I didn't change anything else.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*P0332 UPDATE* I started this thread, and after a fresh load of premium unleaded engine check light hasn't been back. I didn't change anything else.
That’s awesome. Nothing like a problem that fixes itself.:happy107:

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had to replace a lot of old connectors recently on my 94 k1500, specifically splicing behind the intake which is a PITA laying on top of the motor, these solder seal connectors have been a life saver. Not sure what the consensus is on these but they seem to be a quick way to get the job done. Just cut, expose your wire, slip one of these over, and then hit it with a torch or heat gun and it’s officially spliced soldered and sealed.

140 PCS Solder Seal Wire Connectors - Sopoby Heat Shrink Solder Connectors - Electrical Solder Butt Connectors - Insulated Waterproof Solder Connector Terminal Kit Marine Automotive Home Wiring https://a.co/d/0CLNpOW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent