Kicking around a Durango SRT purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about a durango srt. Used. Anyone have any experience with them?

I'm not all that sure how reliable it would be, certainly worse on gas, but better towing (on paper), and definitely faster.

I had a 16 srt charger, which I loved for the most part. Suspension was crap but that's an easy upgrade. There were definitely some electrical quirks tho, which are the worst, imo. Not sure...

A quick search online shows, seemingly, the same issue that I found with my charger; aftermarket stuff is hard to find as well as good forums. Anyone know "the good" dodge/srt forum? Forum research is a big part of my pre-purchase strategy.

Anyway, I'm ALWAYS researching/window shopping for a new vehicle across a ridiculous variety of segments. This will be my main research topic for about 3 weeks and I'll have another great idea to move on to...

Anyway, if anyone knows the good forum or has experience with durango srt's, I'll listen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972