Keyless Remote Fob 1999 yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eman85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 1999 Yukon that does have the keyless remote option but of course came with no remotes. This Yukon has barn doors on it. Which keyless fob does this use? How many buttons on the factory fob? Do you have a button for the back doors like a tailgate style?

OP
OP
E

Eman85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No answers so I took a shot. Bought these from an ebay seller https://www.ebay.com/itm/393699762827. They're 4 button and so far the alarm button does nothing but that really doesn't matter to me. Rear door does unlock when you push the rear button 2x. Lock and unlock buttons work as they should. I bought a pair of 3 button in the past from this seller and they are still working fine on another vehicle. For the money you can't beat them and they program just like the factory jumping ALDL term 4 to 8 and then holding the lock and unlock buttons on the fob until the locks cycle.

SilverSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for that link...looking at a GMT400 that came with remote fobs originally but no longer has them...I don't know (yet) if it had a OEM alarm and I will need a spare key (no transponder, right?)

Thanks for any help you care to share...

Bill

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No factory alarms or chips in the keys on the 400s…just a little red blinking bulb on the radio to deter thieves from walking off with the tape deck.

Those equipped with keyless entry with have code AU0 on the glovebox RPO label.

SilverSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks SO much...I was running the RPO codes and some how missed this...

so I would only need the 3 button remote fob?...LOCK/UNLOCK/Rear Doors or Hatch X2 then???

thanks again,

Bill

SilverSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and a check of the RPO sticker on one I'm looking at has AU0...thanks for your information

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter