Keyless entry pad for 2021+?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIZE_UP

Reaction score
Thank you @Dustindu4 & Dclydeg86 for brining this to the attention of the Forum. I just got mine installed. Already using it. It allows me to lock the doors while truck is running, and dont have to dig my keyfob out. Little button on Door handle does not work to lock doors when truck is running. Had this on many fords, and never knew it was an option for Chevy for all these years, Redesign looks so much better than the old matte colored plastic ones. This one is shiny black and fits right in on my blacked out burb. Pushing the 7/8 button twice opens the rear cargo door. Still trying to figure out if i can close it from keypad,
Thank you again for the heads up.

RIZE_UP

Reaction score
@RIZE_UP any more feedback on that unit? We are ready to get one. Thanks.
I use it everyday, lock, unlock, lift tailgate, open back glass. I love it. It was worth every penny to me. You can pop back glass, you can open and close rear cargo door. It does everything my keyfob does, except start the burb. It is handy to get out and lock doors with truck running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan