Key fob 'hidden' tricks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it has to do with Driver #1 and Driver #2 programming the settings using the 1 and 2 on the divers side door panel. It was discussed in length in another thread which I will try to find for you. Edit: 3-5, 3-6 and 3-7 in the owners manual.

Last edited:

Vector

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it has to do with Driver #1 and Driver #2 programming the settings using the 1 and 2 on the divers side door panel. It was discussed in length in another thread which I will try to find for you. Edit: 3-5, 3-6 and 3-7 in the owners manual.

I just reread your suggested pages of the owners manual, but do not see how you pair one particular key fob to the driver one position/settings vs. the other fob to the driver two position/settings.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to enable these features in the vehicle settings from the Intellink screen, not the steering wheel settings.

Pretty simple....
  1. Settings, Vehicle, Comfort & Convenience, Auto Mirror Folding, Select On
  2. Settings, Vehicle, "Remote Lock, Unlock, Start", Remote Window Operation, Select On
To operate the folding mirrors, hold the Lock button on the fob for 2 seconds.

To fold the mirrors out, hold the Unlock button for 2 seconds. Keep holding for an additional 2 seconds to roll down the windows.
Thanks for the tip neighbor!