Keep your WeatherTech's or Husky Mats Clean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use armorall cleaning wipes with great results. Doesn't leave them slick and cleans well. Thus stuff any better?

briarpatch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any APC (all purpose cleaner) will get your mats clean. I use Optimum Power Clean at a 5:1 dilution, OPC is a little on the pricey side....you can buy Meguiars D101 for around 20.00 a gallon and make 5 gallons of it at that dilution ratio. The trick is keeping them protected between cleanings. All the vehicles in our house have WeatherTechs, and I use their protectant to maintain them. It does so without making them slippery at all.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weathertech makes a cleaning solution made for their mats. They claim it makes them look like new again. I purchased a bottle but haven’t used it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

briarpatch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Weathertech makes a cleaning solution made for their mats. They claim it makes them look like new again. I purchased a bottle but haven’t used it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used it. They used to sell it in larger quantities than just the spray bottle size. It doesn't work any better than anything else. The protectant is the product you want

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts