Just purchased 2015 Yukon denali need some advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1denali5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey guys new to the site not new to owning gm trucks i previously had a 08 and the 13 yukon denali a 11 tahoe ltz and just traded my 12 escalade for a 15 yukon denali i love the truck i really do it just bounces a little to much for me wondering if any1 else has this problem is it just the way it rides or did u change the shocks? also will leveling help smith out the ride? i want to do some upgrades i just don't know where to start

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. Congrats. I’m assuming it has mag ride?

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have mechanic look at your MRC shocks. they could be bad.

there are also some MRC updates the dealer can program in.
i have seen a few posts here on it.
a TSB exists, your service writer can look it up

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum.

You will get some suggestions from the great folks here.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MRC + 22’s + 2015 = loosen your fillings ride.

I special ordered mine just to get tires with less rim and more rubber for that exact reason.

So, short of a tire swap, check with your dealer because there have been instances where MRC was locking up shocks and making an already rough ride unbearable. They may be able to apply and update or software fix.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ sounds more like 26" & up ;) lol

mine rides great, but i like somewhat firm.
i cant stand sitting on a marshmallow while driving on a cloud, kind of ride

OP
OP
1denali5

1denali5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
MRC + 22’s + 2015 = loosen your fillings ride.

I special ordered mine just to get tires with less rim and more rubber for that exact reason.

So, short of a tire swap, check with your dealer because there have been instances where MRC was locking up shocks and making an already rough ride unbearable. They may be able to apply and update or software fix.
thank you i will check with the dealer ... i know this may sound crazy but i feel there is a sweet spot where it rides great then at times its crazy bumpy do these shocks stiffen up at higher speed i just feel like its not consistent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts