Just pulled the trigger on 2011 Denali XL what should I add?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why go through the expense and hassle? It's Missouri, not Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, or North Dakota. The truck is all wheel drive and just about any all season tire will work fine in the ~4-6“ of snow we might see once or twice a year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ha good point, for some reason i was thinking it was further north :rolleyes: Disregard my comment hahaha

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Nice looking truck, and I'm sure that you will be very happy with it.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, the latest navigation disc, goes behind the screen, was released in 2016. We've been bugging GM and Here! (formerly Navteq) to release a new update but no luck so far. We should probably band together and hit them all at once.

Get this too, makes relearning the sensor positions a whole lot easier!
https://www.amazon.com/VXDAS-EL-50448-Pressure-Monitor-Activation/dp/B072BK693N/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3EMNKN8CFJRA&dchild=1&keywords=tpms+relearn+tool&qid=1607872883&sprefix=TPMS,aps,209&sr=8-3

Any idea what this other tool (GL-50448) is for?

https://www.amazon.com/VXDAS-Pressure-Programming-Training-Activation/dp/B08KXSK2VX

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Add the Tahoe/Suburban front end and get rid of the hideous mini van look of the GMC... lol

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check to see if your rear air shocks are blown and the compressor is working. Hint, start the car and then step out by the rear tire drivers side you should here th compressor run for 10 seconds...

George R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very nice! These were the last of the AWD. Definitely a solid truck, that 6.2 is nearly bulletproof if maintained. I would watch those CV joints since it looks lifted. Other than that enjoy!

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! What part of Mid-MO are you in? I’m in Columbia! Definitely looks as though someone has installed a ‘front leveling kit’ on it...usually just a 1-1/2 ~ 2” spacer on the front.

As far as tint...I have 5% over factory tint on all windows behind driver/passenger (looks very dark from outside but from inside it’s hard to tell there is much added tint - great for privacy)...in front I have 35% on driver, passenger, AND windshield. Have never been pulled over for tint or even looked at in 4.5 years - and I travel for work and put on ~ 60K miles annually. With the windshield tinted and 5% everywhere else it makes the driver/passenger ‘look darker’ but isn’t. Everyone is amazed I had the windshield tinted but from the inside looking out you can not tell there is any tint on the windshield (buddies riding with me don’t even notice the windshield has been tinted..even when driving at night) but it makes a huge difference in eye strain and UV protection inside! If I had it to do over again I’d go 25% on the windshield!

If your local maybe we will cross paths somewhere.

View attachment 264955

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekahgentry

Latest posts