Just picked up a 2018 Premier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice fleet you have!

Nice to see your entire family in a nice safe comfortable vehicle. I can tell your entire family makes excellent decisions.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations….Disable the AFM asap. The range afm disabler is the better one to get. I purchased last year a 2018 Escalade with the 10 speed / 48k miles. I am currently at 80k. My lifters failed on the passenger side which costed me 3,200 to fix at the dealer. That was with GM paying 1/2 the bill. I was lucky that it didn’t ruin the camshaft or even the engine. Also there is someone selling a neat accessory he printed on his 3-D printer which is a cup holder for the front middle console that the rear passengers can park their drinks. It’s kind of what the 2007-2014 had. I would use Dexo 1 certified oil. No one knows when the lifter failure is going to happen because there are no signs but it mostly will happen.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11