Just picked up a 2000 Limited Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

orange57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, nice looking Hoe you have there. I got mine for the same reasons Jan 2000 when I got her new. After 224K, rebuilt trans, rear end rebuilt twice we still rolling with original paint.
udy3y4y5.jpg

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

What lights do you have on yours? And do you have dual exhaust?

Sharpieferrari

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I picked up a 2000 tahoe limited too recently. I have similar lights and blacked out tails, but I added the all important third row from a 2005 tahoe. I can comfortably fit 8 people now and the conversion only took me three hours too compete. I'm also lowered a bit and receive more compliments then I expected from strangers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

mack_dea90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
very nice and good deal i payed 3K for my limited with 200k miles

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

I picked up a 2000 tahoe limited too recently. I have similar lights and blacked out tails, but I added the all important third row from a 2005 tahoe. I can comfortably fit 8 people now and the conversion only took me three hours too compete. I'm also lowered a bit and receive more compliments then I expected from strangers.

damn that looks sick makes me wanna lower mine

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only kids can sit in the third seat ? i know old heads like us can't
climb over rear seats.

OP
OP
O

orange57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I definitely need to replace the headlights. Output at night is dismal at best.

TahoeLimited

Reaction score
Alright...congrats on the Limited grab. I've had mine a few months and just love it. Only drive it about once/week, just to keep 'er lubed up and remind myself of the sweetness of it all.

I just spotted two currently on Ebay...both suspensions look higher than mine. I'm curious to know if maybe some of them didn't "the drop". Either that, or mine's been lowered more after the fact.

Since I've got it, I've only gone through one tank of gas. So far, it got 15.1 mpg, mostly city driving. So I'm thinking/hoping to get 18+ on a long road trip.

Love Live the Limited!

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

P.S. Both of the Limiteds on Ebay are claiming that only 2,000 Limiteds were made. First I've heard that...have only seen the 8,905 number.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Correction: Love Live the Lowered Limited!

La Limitada SS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello!

What company did you go with on the suspension I’m digging the stance how were you able to get 2 1/2” in the rear?