Just parked the 2018 PPV in the garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far, yes. Now our 2010 Tahoe has developed a miss at idle, which moved up the purchase date for the 2018. It never had an issue with the lifters, but am fearing that may be what's happened to it now. It seems okay off-idle, but has a definite dead miss at idle. No noises, or drop in mileage, or anything, so I'm at a loss for the cause, but starting to fear the worst, given the symptom and age.

No codes huh?

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chicago Motors is good to work with. I bought a car from them a few years ago, and the car was a mess. It needed a lot of work. They made it easy and paid for half of everything, which I felt was fair since I will have a better than average running car. I was in to a few thousands….so they stand behind the sale.

Congrats on the new Tahoe. I was looking for a 2918 Tahoe from them, but they didn’t have what I wanted for the price I wanted it at. I went to the auctions and got a great deal, so very happy. Good luck it.

OP
OP
CrashTestDummy

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chicago Motors is good to work with. I bought a car from them a few years ago, and the car was a mess. It needed a lot of work. They made it easy and paid for half of everything, which I felt was fair since I will have a better than average running car. I was in to a few thousands….so they stand behind the sale.

Congrats on the new Tahoe. I was looking for a 2918 Tahoe from them, but they didn’t have what I wanted for the price I wanted it at. I went to the auctions and got a great deal, so very happy. Good luck it.
That's good to know. We're taking it to the dealership tomorrow morning. Figured we'd take it there, so if they break any panels, we'll have some stern words with them to replace them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01