Just lifted in the front?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bdbull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a new fad? I was looking at Tahoes online and ran across probably a dozen of these that are just lifted in the front. Anybody know anything about this? I'm just curious.

image (1).png

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called the Carolina Squat. Has been made illegal in North Carolina too! Penalties are, what I think, appropriate. Revocation of your license for one year!

Just shows what happens when you give stupid people money..

DirtDigler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is how it allegedly started in Cali.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210928-175358_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210928-175358_Firefox.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 7

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went to Emerald Isle a few weeks ago and I saw plenty of these. Trucks, Tahoes, and Yukons. Looks awful and I wouldn’t want their headlights coming at me at night.

OP
OP
B

bdbull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called the Carolina Squat. Has been made illegal in North Carolina too! Penalties are, what I think, appropriate. Revocation of your license for one year!

Just shows what happens when you give stupid people money..
Wow, it has an actual name. Would that be South or North Carolina? I'm originally from South Carolina, so maybe I should be embarrassed. :)

Honestly though, I would think they'd have a hard time actually seeing the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt