Just got my first tahoe i need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vmarcial27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello guys so i just got my first tahoe witch i love. I will like to know whats the best way to install headlight projectors? Can i put some Denalli projectors? By the way i prefer quality. Im pretty happy about this new project.

d47045d2-92bb-40de-8421-19fa6d157249.jpg

DirtyHoe2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would suggest to order some halo projectors from carid.com they would compliment your ride very well!!! As for installing them, it is very easy. All it is, is two pins that pull out and the whole housing pulls out and after that it is just a matter of unplugging the old ones and plugging in the new ones.

I would recommend black/smoked housings. :2cents:

Good luck on your project!

:grd:

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hello guys so i just got my first tahoe witch i love. I will like to know whats the best way to install headlight projectors? Can i put some Denalli projectors? By the way i prefer quality. Im pretty happy about this new project.

View attachment 196564

Welcome and nice truck! You can't use denali heads on it though, and the aftermarket options for the tahoe are pretty limited. Maybe a retro project?

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fairview nj . you guys? where can i buy the depo headlights? ebay ? any particular website

If you want quality I would get depots and then retrofit them with nice projectors. Should be as close to bolt up and go as you can get