Just curious, how rare is this combo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My car gets vacuumed when it gets washed.

As far as the steering wheel, you’d be surprised. I had some rental cars that had light colored interiors with grimy steering wheels. Essentially, it was showing the dirt and oils from drivers’ hand. On dark steering wheels, your hand oils can make the wheel smooth and shiny unless you clean it.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP- I really like you’re color combo. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
LT1ZOB

LT1ZOB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you GT and all for the comments. I too like the silver exterior over the cocoa-dune interior (no grey inside, just 2 tone). A bit odd of a combo with the silver exterior, but I do like the non-traditional combo.

Clinton Ellyson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably not rare. Just left over parts and they needed to put them somewhere.o_O

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have 3 young kids that play sports year round, a black interior, carpeted floor liners in black and its been raining like a ***** for months, there is mud at every field and my truck is clean inside. I just looked inside when i met my wife at the fields and its **** and span, smells like McDonald’s, but **** and span nonetheless. Not sure what you guys do to make your interiors so dirty ....:)

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 3 young kids that play sports year round, a black interior, carpeted floor liners in black and its been raining like a ***** for months, there is mud at every field and my truck is clean inside. I just looked inside when i met my wife at the fields and its **** and span, smells like McDonald’s, but **** and span nonetheless. Not sure what you guys do to make your interiors so dirty ....:)

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518