Just bought a Husky Liners Cargo Mat for cheap!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my find. I got an email ad for $15 off a $75 purchase at JC Whitney. Was just browsing to see what kinds of cargo mat options there were. Then just for the heck of it I then went to Amazon to see what their pricing was like. My search yielded a black Husky cargo mat for $42.72! I bought it as fast as I could.

I was hoping it was a deal I could pass on to others but it looks like I got the last one.

I'll see how it fits. I plan on cutting out the areas needed for the 3rd row seats.

OP
OP
G

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mat arrived! I made some cuts for the seat brackets according to the instructions and installed it last night. It extends from the foot area of the 3rd row to the rear of the cargo area. Well made and follows the complex contours of the interior. Has a nice tall lip all the way around. Also, made in the USA!

I know there are cargo mat discussions elsewhere but figured I'd include my feedback in the Hybrid subsection since the mat is different from the non-hybrid one (AFAIK).

Note: I like how the mat extends past the carpet and over the plastic trim at the rear of the cargo area (closest to the liftgate). With the mat's raised edges, I'm able to use more of the cargo area. I had originally thought that the useable space ended at the carpet's edge. In other words, I thought that when you close the liftgate it covered the plastic trim.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Note: I like how the mat extends past the carpet and over the plastic trim at the rear of the cargo area (closest to the liftgate). With the mat's raised edges, I'm able to use more of the cargo area. I had originally thought that the useable space ended at the carpet's edge. In other words, I thought that when you close the liftgate it covered the plastic trim.

Update: I've taken pics of the rear edge of the mat. First one (not sure why it came out splotchy) shows it in place with areas cut out for the 3rd row seats. Notice how it sits over the rear sill. Second pic is a closeup of it covering the sill. Last picture is a little dark but it shows that the rear lip of the mat sits right up against the the tailgate.

Attachments

• DSC06160.jpg
    DSC06160.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC06161.jpg
    DSC06161.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC06162.jpg
    DSC06162.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Forum statistics