Just an Into

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Outstanding find!!!

Yes, it is damn near impossible to keep these rigs 100% stock. It is just too much fun not to, at least, until the money runs out. Or, until She Who Must Be Obeyed, says, "STOP!!".

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
put some front & rear Hellwig sway bars on there, that will make a difference in handling.

OP
OP
anonymous6915

anonymous6915

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the love, this thread just got me several new things to research....I can already see this is going to get expensive.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Staggered 02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Tahoe! Welcome from Central Florida when I am home. Louisiana / Mississippi when I am on work assignment. Getting near the end though. Will be nice to be in one place for a change. Good looking ride.

ThisIsLivin

Reaction score
KATEC has an offer to CNC port your heads for $499 for the pair. If you're doing a cam swap, send the heads in, it will make a big difference. I smile every time I take off in my Denali with a tweaked 6.2 it's an absolute blast. Now that gas is so cheap, I have to admit that I am always first of the light. I love the torque especially having to pull out in heavy traffic. The acceleration saves me on chiropractor bills too, especially when it nails second. There are a lot of good SC kits out there too to make serious power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9