Jumped back on the GM wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SubSonic

Reaction score
Great looking truck! I'm interested in hearing how the mirrors go, keep us updated.

OP
OP
dragginNCrds

dragginNCrds

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Congratulations. I love the look on you’re XL. Did it come with the chrome delete or did you do it? Also, how was it done, wrapped, painted? Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so upon further inspection.. the trim around the windows was wrapped with vinyl.. some of it is starting to peel off and you can see where they did a shit job at cutting it straight.. so its gonna get re done..

OP
OP
dragginNCrds

dragginNCrds

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great looking truck! I'm interested in hearing how the mirrors go, keep us updated.
I’ll let you know. I ordered esky mirrors off eBay. Got one for 69.00 and the other for 125.00. And then the switch was like 30.00. So as things make their way here I’m gonna try to get them installed

I also have my black billet and new grill shell in. I’m just waiting on my wrap vinyl to do the grill in gloss black and then got some light smoke tint for headlights and tails.

BigSLE15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
HEy wanted to know if you ever got those escy mirrors on the SLE...I have one too and looking to upgrade the mirrors and can you let me know which ones you got
and if they were plug and play with the door switch.
part #'s please

BigSLE15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ll let you know. I ordered esky mirrors off eBay. Got one for 69.00 and the other for 125.00. And then the switch was like 30.00. So as things make their way here I’m gonna try to get them installed

I also have my black billet and new grill shell in. I’m just waiting on my wrap vinyl to do the grill in gloss black and then got some light smoke tint for headlights and tails.

HEy wanted to know if you ever got those escy mirrors on the SLE...I have one too and looking to upgrade the mirrors and can you let me know which ones you got
and if they were plug and play with the door switch.
part #'s please

captain

Reaction score
Well. Me and the wife use to have a 02 Tahoe Z71. Liked the vehicle but too much for just two of us. Well we sold that and less than a year later we got pregnant with twins... (wish I would have kept the Tahoe now). So upon the now double size family we purchased a Ford Flex. Which was a good vehicle until you get into forward facing car seats and can no longer sue the third row. We decided that we needed more space and bus would do the trick. So we picked up a low mileage used 2016 GMC Yukon XL. Had 22k on it. Just got it this past week. It’s pretty nice but is a SLE model and didn’t come with leather which isn’t a big deal to me but apparently nobody wants a Yukon without leather so I got a killer deal on it. Already started ordering parts for it and doing upgrades. First stop.... Tint Shop!!!! View attachment 209690
When we picked it up from the dealer.

4 days later... murdered
View attachment 209692
All ceramic tint, 50% windshield, 35% doors, and 5% everything else
Nice ride. Found a really nice 2017 SLE around here with low miles but wife doesn't like it cause of cloth and she prefers leather. Thinking of getting it and upgrading the seats.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Cooled Seat conversion as well as leather upgrade. Happy wife, happy life [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro