Journey has started.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jvande

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered my Yukon Denali on 6/4 and it was finally accepted by GM a little over 3 weeks ago and quickly assigned a production week of 12/5, which was of course last week. As of this afternoon, the update remains the same. Anyone have a similar experience and or could tell me what to expect next?

OP
OP
DuraYuk

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my Yukon Denali on 6/4 and it was finally accepted by GM a little over 3 weeks ago and quickly assigned a production week of 12/5, which was of course last week. As of this afternoon, the update remains the same. Anyone have a similar experience and or could tell me what to expect next?
It's a target production week. The target can be missed but should be built a week or two later at most.

jvande

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's a target production week. The target can be missed but should be built a week or two later at most.
How quickly did you receive your window sticker once you found out it was built?

OP
OP
DuraYuk

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:
Event code back to 4200
Chat told me it's on its way to my state :)

When it was at 4300 I got worried it was gonna go die in Midlothian. Thankfully that's not the case.

It would be awesome to get it in a week or two :)

GTPace500

Reaction score
Sigh - I've been sitting at 2030 for the past 3 weeks.
2023 Yukon Denali with ACC and Sunroof Added.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sigh - I've been sitting at 2030 for the past 3 weeks.
2023 Yukon Denali with ACC and Sunroof Added.
Sounds like your dealer hasn't gotten an allocation yet for the particular build that you have (and specific options). Maybe something you want is on constraint? All I know is that you won't move to "3000" until your dealer has an allocation for your specific build and submits it in one of their Tuesday night ordering cycles. What is your dealer telling you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cvaldez224