Journey has started.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
Update 11/23:
Event code 3400
Tpw: 12/05
Hopefully i get it before Christmas :)
Mine also. Fingers crossed that its done this week. When does the code get updated again? Does it go from 3400 to 3800? I haven't followed too closely. How long from built till delivery typically? I think I got my wife talked into taking delivery of this.

OP
OP
DuraYuk

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine also. Fingers crossed that its done this week. When does the code get updated again? Does it go from 3400 to 3800? I haven't followed too closely. How long from built till delivery typically? I think I got my wife talked into taking delivery of this.
Yes it would go from 3400 to 3800. Friday would be the time to check. Delivery can be quick if it gets put on a truck. The factories are closes for the last 2 weeks of the year so we have a small window of opportunity to get it before the 1st of the year. The one thing in our favor is GM will try to deliver as much as possible at the end for their own numbers.

Come back and update here on Friday.

DurtyKurty

Reaction score
Yes it would go from 3400 to 3800. Friday would be the time to check. Delivery can be quick if it gets put on a truck. The factories are closes for the last 2 weeks of the year so we have a small window of opportunity to get it before the 1st of the year. The one thing in our favor is GM will try to deliver as much as possible at the end for their own numbers.

Come back and update here on Friday.

Dang, I forgot about the winter shut downs. Hey where is the plant that these are built? My 22 F450 that I just took delivery of was built in KY and it was in my driveway less than a week after I got the "built" notification

OP
OP
DuraYuk

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update--
Event code: 3800 :)
Gm chat wasn't able to provide a vin. Dealer said they couldn't either. May just be a little to early for them to see it. I'll check again in a few days.

Hoping they at least ship it before Christmas :)

OP
OP
DuraYuk

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:
Event code 4200.
Looks like she's coming before Christmas :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT