Joining the Elite... '21 Yukon Denali XL has landed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CougarCruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Going to try and get out to pick it up/transact the purchase later this week. Denali XL, Cayenne, Premium pkg, and sliding console. Black interior. $50 credit for the removal of auto stop/start. No air suspension - which is the only option i would have liked to have.

Pretty stoked... although it needs some better wheels for this grocery getter and family hauler.

Attachments

• 20210713_014737154_iOS.jpg
    20210713_014737154_iOS.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210713_014808109_iOS.jpg
    20210713_014808109_iOS.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 11

Micahsd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your new ride! I'm jealous that you don't have to deal with the auto start/stop button.

OP
OP
CougarCruiser

CougarCruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
And.... wah wuh wah. Dealer let me know during PDI inspections there are issues with the center console. Because the dealer is not local, it's gotta be fixed before delivery. So, the waiting game continues.

OP
OP
CougarCruiser

CougarCruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update... picked up the vehicle on Monday. Parts arrived and it was actually fixed on Friday a few days before.

Loving the Red... Traded in an Expedition Platinum. This 6.2 was a great drive home. Suspension feels firm and flawless. Interior is comfortable. So far, wireless carplay has been reliable. I'm very impressed.

As a side note - I can't recommend my dealer enough. Simple process, single point of contact for everything, invoice price (yes, invoice), and got a great trade in value. They are a larger dealer for the country... many travel. If anyone wants to drop an order - I'd highly recommend. shoot me a message for a great contact.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    217.6 KB · Views: 11

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update... picked up the vehicle on Monday. Parts arrived and it was actually fixed on Friday a few days before.

Loving the Red... Traded in an Expedition Platinum. This 6.2 was a great drive home. Suspension feels firm and flawless. Interior is comfortable. So far, wireless carplay has been reliable. I'm very impressed.

As a side note - I can't recommend my dealer enough. Simple process, single point of contact for everything, invoice price (yes, invoice), and got a great trade in value. They are a larger dealer for the country... many travel. If anyone wants to drop an order - I'd highly recommend. shoot me a message for a great contact.
What year was the expedition? And how would you compare the rides if u could? I understand if there’s too much of a gap between years to compare the two as these vehicles improve over the years....

OP
OP
CougarCruiser

CougarCruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Expedition was a standard length, 2019 Platinum. 3.5 ecoboost. It has been a fantastic SUV for the family. Ecoboost has good power. great mpg. Suspension was firm, and vehicle felt planted.

I jumped to a 2021 Denali XL with the 6.2, non air suspension. The Denali is just more of everything. I am very impressed with the suspension. The 6.2 and 10 spd transmission is great. The XL does need a moment to get up and go, but I don't feel like it's missing anything. The tranny is still learning since I am under 500 miles.

Interior is a step up in the Denali. The tech has been great so far.

I'm not sure the Expedition (even the Platinum) is a fair comparison to the Denali. I think you really have to look to Lincoln Navigator. The suspension on the Navigator is a step up from any of the Expeditions. That was much closer to how the Denali is handling.