JL Stealthbox?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSN NVSN

Reaction score
http://www.jlaudio.com/product/54216.103634.2094.63584.1160676/Chevrolet__GMC_Full-Size_SUV's_'15-Up

I'm really digging this setup. I have the base LS 6-speaker sound system, so this would help fill out the sound a bit more.

Does anyone have one of these? Are you happy with it?

Can anyone get these at less than full retail?

I also looked into this for my 2017 Tahoe and spoke with several audio experts and they all said do NOT get it. With such a small confined space in the front console it would rattle everything! So I am still in search of the perfect space saving design for the rear.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also looked into this for my 2017 Tahoe and spoke with several audio experts and they all said do NOT get it. With such a small confined space in the front console it would rattle everything! So I am still in search of the perfect space saving design for the rear.

Did you ever find anything? I would like to add something to my 17 Escalade as well just dont know which way to go???

RSN NVSN

Reaction score
Did you ever find anything? I would like to add something to my 17 Escalade as well just dont know which way to go???
I haven't had time to look into it much. But I plan to stop into my local stereo shop soon and have a chat with them.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It rattles the cup holders when open. just dynomat the plastic trim. Problem solved! I’m happy with it. It’s not the 10w7 I had in my last Escalade, but I like having storage in the back.

OP
OP
RedAggie03

RedAggie03

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I still want to do this, but I'm waiting on Mobile Toys in College Station, TX to come up with something...I'm told there's something in the works for the 15+ platform...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy