JL Audio Stealth Box!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate that response! Where did you mount your amps, and where do you have your sub located?

I am trying to track down those speakers on crutchfield. It appears the door speakers come with tweeters. How did you mount those?

Sorry for all the questions.
My bad. Just saw this post from you. My 4 ch. amp is right under my driver seat and my 2 channel amp for my sub is under the 2nd row seat on the drivers side. I have the sub sitting on the passenger side 3rd row seat. Nobody is ever back there, so that's where I have the sub. Are you looking into getting the Utopia's?

TahoeOn33s

Reaction score
My bad. Just saw this post from you. My 4 ch. amp is right under my driver seat and my 2 channel amp for my sub is under the 2nd row seat on the drivers side. I have the sub sitting on the passenger side 3rd row seat. Nobody is ever back there, so that's where I have the sub. Are you looking into getting the Utopia's?

I appreciate that.

Yeah after reading your post how incredible they are, I would love to for the Utopias. I am having trouble tracking down which ones though? Any chance you could send part numbers or model numbers for what you put in the dash, front doors, rear doors, and which amps you are running? Trying to ball park what all this would run.

It sounds like I would also need Line out converter to run the stock 7" touch screen head unit? Did you also get an equalizer of some sort?

Did you dynomat the crap out of your rig as well?

I could go on with the questions, so I am sorry haha!

TahoeOn33s

Reaction score
I gutted the whole bose system. I put focal performance speakers all around with JL amps. JL amps IMO are top notch, the specs, the true rms output and they last forever. Even JL subs are great but i just didn't like the stealth box. I'd get the JL amp even off of Craigslist, it's rare to hear of one going bad even the old ones

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

What Focal speakers are running, and with which amp?

Also, which sub and amp did you install? Any pics you could post?

I am pricing out Focals currently. Trying to get some feedback.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons