Jacksonville, FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TransAmPlaya7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
North Florida (JAX)

Hey guys, I live in South JAX and first off I wanted to see how many guys live in the JAX area and second what clubs you guys are with? I just joined a club called SSP Car and Truck Club, there's my Nali and a clean Tahoe in the club (of course other muscle cars). If you guys are looking for a club to get involved with, this is an option for you especially if you like cruising lol I do! But I just got into the truck game and would really like to see this club expand to more full size street vehicles. Hey check out the website (speedstyleandperformance.com) hit up the forum and tell us about your ride in the introductions section and Boom lol we cruise every single Saturday and the first Monday of the month so let's roll guys.

Last edited:

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
Hey man! Welcome to the forum. You'll find more specialized info here for your Nali than on SSP for sure. There's a few guys here that are local as well. Keep an eye on the chat window on the top of the page. We BS a lot on there.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey man! Welcome to the forum. You'll find more specialized info here for your Nali than on SSP for sure. There's a few guys here that are local as well. Keep an eye on the chat window on the top of the page. We BS a lot on there.

We?

OK, well I guess it is we...

:head3:

OP
OP
TransAmPlaya7

TransAmPlaya7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Bro I gotta find a way to drop the Nali, i'm not liking what i see on the forum about the air ride lol

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

We?

That's a cool whip Nate!

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
We?

:party36:

Bro I gotta find a way to drop the Nali, i'm not liking what i see on the forum about the air ride lol

Shoot Tony (NORCALSS) a PM and tell him what you're looking to do. He's the go-to guy for suspension around here. As far as I know, anything lower then a 2/4 is gonna require you to disconnect the air ride.

Last edited by a moderator: