It's gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Holt50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I was looking under my truck and noticed one of my end links was gone. Wtf wouldn't I have noticed when it came off?
I did notice that it wasn't driving very good on the freeway. I can't believe it's gone not broken hanging there just gone. Smh

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I was looking under my truck and noticed one of my end links was gone. Wtf wouldn't I have noticed when it came off?
I did notice that it wasn't driving very good on the freeway. I can't believe it's gone not broken hanging there just gone. Smh
Happens more often than you’d think.

Eman85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be happy it's not in your tire! They can be a pain to install and they break quite often.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be happy it's not in your tire! They can be a pain to install and they break quite often.
proper method is to lift both front wheels off the ground, then you can loosely install one side and then do the opposing side, tighten both sides and lower the vehicle down
too many people attempt to do it with the wheels on the ground, the way these trucks are designed with wheels on the ground the front is under tension and the rear is not
so:
front wheels up
rear wheels down

Reaction score
proper method is to lift both front wheels off the ground, then you can loosely install one side and then do the opposing side, tighten both sides and lower the vehicle down
too many people attempt to do it with the wheels on the ground, the way these trucks are designed with wheels on the ground the front is under tension and the rear is not
so:
front wheels up
rear wheels down
And if you're AWD, make sure to use wheel chocks on the rear wheels

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so:
front wheels up
rear wheels down
I thought it was ass up head down? Oh wait that’s something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts