It'll buff out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. That's him. I'm sure he's good----he just told me straight out that he wasn't 100% sure he could make my car door ding disappear. It was right on the body line and it was a black car. Maybe he was under-promising so he could over-deliver.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yep. That's him. I'm sure he's good----he just told me straight out that he wasn't 100% sure he could make my car door ding disappear. It was right on the body line and it was a black car. Maybe he was under-promising so he could over-deliver.
Lol, I do that sometimes in my business. Sometimes people have unrealistic expectations.

OP
OP
Danny3737

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I could see that being a difficult repair, especially on a black vehicle. I don't think he speaks much English, his wife did all the talking.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could see that being a difficult repair, especially on a black vehicle. I don't think he speaks much English, his wife did all the talking.
Oops. Can't be the same guy after all----guy I spoke to is a regular 'murican. haha

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I do that sometimes in my business. Sometimes people have unrealistic expectations.

Yeah, I do that, too. But this fellow was seriously very iffy about succeeding with that job. Maybe he noticed how **** I am. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989