It bugs me that 35’s don’t fit...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Smh... not sure why you all didn’t buy mini vans.

They’re long, heavy, and designed for comfort and hauling. Get a different vehicle!! Or, put the car seat in the back of your ride, get the wife a 5 pt harness and hit the trails. Stop messing with her ride. Everyone here tried to help you. You want 35s - trim it or lift it. Just because that cannot be done the way you want it - don’t cut folks down that took the time to try to help you.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Play nice EVERYONE or there is going to be consequences.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’re long, heavy, and designed for comfort and hauling. Get a different vehicle!! Or, put the car seat in the back of your ride, get the wife a 5 pt harness and hit the trails. Stop messing with her ride. Everyone here tried to help you. You want 35s - trim it or lift it. Just because that cannot be done the way you want it - don’t cut folks down that took the time to try to help you.

this made so much more sense with the insults you put in that the mods removed.

As such, I’ll respond with:
Shhhhhhhh....

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig, would love to know the specs on it. It almost looks like an ICON logo on the front shocks.

i edited this photo a bit so the tires/body lines are easier to see…

32D61A59-2FD2-4470-A76B-1BA73734822B.jpeg

Cody W

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks like they are 35x11.5r17 on 17x9's if I were to guess. Definitely a norcal mod done too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep