It’s here!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miss_chelsy

Reaction score
I have been running this device for a little over a month with zero issues. My buddy has a 2021 Yukon AT4 with the 5.3 L engine and ordered one the same day as me. He also has had no issues or problems. The conversion does not throw any error codes or diagnostic warnings. It just works! Best hundred dollars I have spent in a long time.
Will it void the warranty in any way?

Pifemaster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Will it void the warranty in any way?
Copied from their website:

In the United States, the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act offers consumer protection that prevents a manufacturer from denying a warranty claim simply due to the existence of an aftermarket component. The burden of proof is on the manufacturer to prove that the aftermarket component caused the failure. International buyers will need to check their local laws.

While we don't have control over your warranty, we haven't had a single report of a warranty related issue. For the most part, the dealership folks hate start/stop too so it's unlikely they'll give you any trouble. If you're worried, the device can easily be removed before taking it to the dealer. For most dealer visits the removal is unnecessary unless you're having a start/stop issue or an issue with the infotainment. In that case, it's probably easier to remove it then to take the chance of a service manager being difficult. When in doubt, you can always check with the service manager beforehand. That'll give you the best read on where they stand.

Hope that helps
Robert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844