Is TRQ a good brand?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could be lots of things. Brakes, CV axle, differential… Can you replicate it on jack stands?

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for resurrecting a 6 month old thread, but did you ever figure out the issue? I'm getting ready to essentially replace my entire front suspension on my 03 Yukon XL and wheel hubs are on my short list. How have the Timkens held up so far? Thanks

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been purchasing TRQ parts through 1AAuto and I haven't had any issues yet. And 1A is pretty reputable and has many good reviews and have been treating me very well so far,
so I have to vouch for them.

I had one issue with headlights I bought and they swapped them out immediately and asked me to donate the other parts to a local tech school. They seem like good people that stand by their products they sell.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been purchasing TRQ parts through 1AAuto and I haven't had any issues yet. And 1A is pretty reputable and has many good reviews and have been treating me very well so far,
so I have to vouch for them.

I had one issue with headlights I bought and they swapped them out immediately and asked me to donate the other parts to a local tech school. They seem like good people that stand by their products they sell.
Isn’t TRQ a subsidiary of 1AAuto? I noticed awhile back the TRQ how to videos were the same as 1A’s and I believe 1A is the only place you can buy the TRQ parts. Maybe they’re a rebranded line? Sorta in-house parts that they worked out with some suppliers?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn’t TRQ a subsidiary of 1AAuto? I noticed awhile back the TRQ how to videos were the same as 1A’s and I believe 1A is the only place you can buy the TRQ parts. Maybe they’re a rebranded line? Sorta in-house parts that they worked out with some suppliers?

Oh I dunno lol. I just a post here about TRQ, are they the same or something different? Just sharing my experience.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh I dunno lol. I just a post here about TRQ, are they the same or something different? Just sharing my experience.
Im just wondering who TRQ really is. When I noticed the TRQ videos awhile back were offered on 1A’s website and they seemed to be a new company, I tried to do a little digging. I couldn’t find out much. When you try to find out who makes their parts, all you get is they’re manufactured in “state-of-the-art facilities and vigorously tested for quality and fit”. They won’t say where. And if you look up public business records on them, they list fewer than 25 employees. That to me is not a manufacturer. I also discovered 1A is in Westford MA and TRQ is in Pepperell MA which are right next door to each other. It all just seems fishy to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter