Is this vehicle TOO big?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one here know what this is for found it today cut and wonder if for the second battery. Connection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalka34af0f1e6bcc16c7d837fb712ac1b27.jpg

Heated windshield washer fluid system that has been removed. It was problematic (maybe a fire hazard?) and, after a couple of recalls, they removed them and refunded the owners something like $100 or $200.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
It would be interesting to hear what wives think about driving it, as at times we HAVE to switch vehicles for various reasons. This whole thread was prompted by my wife saying "But is this vehicle TOO big for us?" Once they get an idea in their heads, sometime its hard to dispel it !

My wife, who has very little driving experience, loves driving it. She wants to stick with Yukon’s and doesn’t want anything else. She’s only 5’2” so the adjustable pedals really help get her away from the steering wheel.

OP
OP
Stbentoak

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife, who has very little driving experience, loves driving it. She wants to stick with Yukon’s and doesn’t want anything else. She’s only 5’2” so the adjustable pedals really help get her away from the steering wheel.

Are these pedals carried over to 2021?

Reaction score

Are these pedals carried over to 2021?

The adjustable pedals are not available in the Tahoe anyway. I believe they are counting on the telescoping steering wheel to make up for the adjustable pedals.

lee.solorzano

Reaction score
Heated windshield washer fluid system that has been removed. It was problematic (maybe a fire hazard?) and, after a couple of recalls, they removed them and refunded the owners something like $100 or $200.
Thank u.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
The adjustable pedals are not available in the Tahoe anyway. I believe they are counting on the telescoping steering wheel to make up for the adjustable pedals.

The Tahoe Premier trim level has power adjustable pedals.

(Edit)...Thomas is correct that 2021 Tahoe’s do not have power adjustable pedals.

Last edited:

gary645

Reaction score
My 2021 Yukon Denali does not have adjustable pedals, nor an assist handle on the passenger A pillar. Do like the larger door mirrors but miss the visible turn indicator in the mirrors. The only way to know if you actually have the turn indicator on is to look at the dash display. At highway speeds you cannot hear the turn indicator sound and there is no way to increase the volume. With the higher hood and larger mirrors visibility to the right front is more limited than the previous design. GM giveth and take away.

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
I’m sorry...you’re correct! I was in the 2020. After looking intensely on the 2021 it seems they have deleted that. Seems strange to me they took that away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17